ESG currently has an opening for an Architectural Job Captain that will serve on a variety of project types, and will be primarily responsible for project documentation and coordination. The Job Captain supports the Project Architect and Project Manager and guides the extended team to create complete design and construction documents. This role facilitates communication between the project team and consultants and is responsible for project detailing, drafting, quality assurance, and scheduling. The candidate will be charged with assuring that the project meets building codes, budget, and all necessary deadlines in order to fully meet client expectations. We are looking for someone to join our highly creative, collaborative design group that is passionate about fostering our team spirit and growing with us.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture.
- Minimum of three to five (3-5) years of architectural experience.
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication and relationship management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and function comfortably, gain trust and deal effectively with a wide range of individuals including consultants, contractors and the ESG project team.
- Strong background in base building and interiors projects, including LEED-certified projects.
- Knowledge of building codes, standards and building structures and experience resolving complex technical and design issues.
- Ability to create technical documents that succinctly, thoroughly and accurately describe the work to be done.
- Required proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
If you meet the minimum qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply with your resume and cover letter.
Contact: Andrea Larson firstname.lastname@example.org 612-373-4606