We are proud of the work that we do, and wouldn’t be successful without our awesome team of dedicated people.
If you’ve got the desire to be a part of a creative and innovative group of people in a fun and
rewarding environment, then send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Elness Swenson Graham Architects (ESG) is an award winning design firm with a national practice in urban residential, hospitality, workplace environments, branding and graphic design. Since the company’s founding over three decades ago, ESG has helped clients create environments for community, business, and leisure by providing holistic, creative solutions to complex problems. The company’s mission is to enrich the built environment beyond architecture and buildings; to deliver the superior, the timeless, the memorable and the unique; and to design environments that capture the human spirit and uplift our lives.
ESG currently has an opening for a talented Interior Designer with a minimum of 8-10 years of professional experience, competent in covering a wide variety of tasks centered on the interior design process through all phases of design documentation, from conceptual design through construction administration.
- Collaboration with interdisciplinary team on multiple projects and project types.
- Involvement in entire project process, from programming through design and into construction.
- Development of finish plans, drawings, details, models and construction documents.
- Development of furniture budgets and specifications.
- Development of client presentation materials.
- Coordination of product reps, furniture dealers and other project consultants.
- Assistance with project proposals.
- Project Management/Lead Interior Designer role
- Interior Design Degree
- Minimum of 8-10 years of Interior Design experience in commercial architecture and construction field
- Highly motivated, excellent time management and ability to balance multiple priorities
- Collaborative spirit
- Strong understanding and knowledge of commercial design
- High level of conceptual creativity, innovative thinking and problem solving
- Ability to provide efficient and elegant design solutions
- Strong graphical and presentation skills (proficiency in REVIT, Adobe Creative Suite, 3D Modeling Software)
- Ability to have a solid working relationship with clients and internal teams
If you meet the minimum qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply with your cover letter, resume and project samples.