We are proud of the work that we do, and wouldn’t be successful without our awesome team of dedicated people. If you’ve got the desire to be a part of a creative and innovative group of people in a fun and rewarding environment, then send your resume to email@example.com
Elness Swenson Graham Architects (ESG) is an award winning design firm with a national practice in urban residential, hospitality, workplace environments, higher education, branding and graphic design. Since the company’s founding over three decades ago, ESG has helped clients create environments for community, business, and leisure by providing holistic, creative solutions to complex problems. The company’s mission is to enrich the built environment beyond architecture and buildings; to deliver the superior, the timeless, the memorable and the unique; and to design environments that capture the human spirit and uplift our lives.
ESG is looking for a full time project accountant/staff accountant to join our accounting team. This position will provide project accounting, and collaborate closely with project managers and accounting team to ensure the integrity and timeliness of project billing. Position reports to CFO.
This is a new position and responsibilities may evolve but will include:
• Obtaining an understanding of project scope and contract terms to accurately set up and maintain projects in Deltek Vision
• Work with project managers to prepare monthly client invoices that accurately reflect contract billing terms, and meet billing deadlines
• Respond to inquiries from clients, consultants and team members in professional, efficient and timely manner
• Monitor Accounts Receivable and assist Project Managers with collections.
• Ensure consultants are paid in accordance with contract terms.
• Provide a basic understanding of tax requirements impacting projects.
• Maintain contract files and perform contract file audits to ensure files are complete and accurate.
• Become familiar with other positions such as Payroll, AR and AP and provide assistance and backup as needed.
• Prepare miscellaneous project financial analyses as requested
• Participate in special projects and initiatives as needed,
• Degree in Accounting or Business with emphasis in accounting or finance preferred
• Minimum of 5 years’ project cost accounting & general ledger experience
• 2+ years’ experience with Deltek Vision
• Proficiency in MS Excel and Word;
• Ability to work independently or in collaborative manner depending on the situation; must consistently meet deadlines
• Ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and consistency
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Excellent planning and organizational skills