INTERIOR DESIGNER IV or Associate
ESG currently has an opening for a talented Interior Designer level 4 or Associate level Designer with a minimum of 5+ years of professional experience, competent in covering a wide variety of tasks centered on the interior design process through all phases of design documentation, from conceptual design through construction administration.
YOUR TALENTS PUT TO GOOD USE:
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary team on multiple projects and project types.
- Lead projects through the interior design process, from programming, concept design, design development, construction documents and construction administration while collaborating with design director, partner in charge, and delegating with teammates, and consultants.
- Help to manage budgets, schedules and other project management and business related priorities on projects
- Work directly with clients, contractors, consultants, vendors, and other team members
- Help to oversee the project design and maintain the project’s overall design direction
- Develop and deliver budgets, selections, specifications and staging of furnishings, art and accessories
- Help to mentor staff
- Develop and deliver 3D models and renderings in Revit/Enscape
- Demonstrate a high level of client presentations, graphics, images, renderings, and material palettes
- Deliver and guide teams to produce a full set of interior design construction documents
- Deliver and guide team to produce a full set of furniture specifications
- Present to clients in collaboration with other Interior Design team members
YOU’RE MEANT FOR THIS:
- Interior Design Degree
- NCIDQ certified, or planning to take the exam
- Minimum of 5-10 years of Interior Design experience in commercial architecture and construction field
Skills and Characteristics
- Is fully versed in Revit standards and procedures
- Strong understanding and knowledge of commercial design
- Strong graphical and presentation skills (proficiency in REVIT, Enscape, Adobe Creative Suite, 3D Modeling Software)
- Highly motivated, excellent time management and efficiencies, and ability to balance multiple priorities and projects
- Excellent communication skills – works to keep entire Interior Design/Arch/Client team informed and aware throughout process
- Proactive, Self-Motivated, Can-Do attitude
- Collaborative spirit
- Positive leadership skills
- High level of conceptual creativity, innovative thinking and problem solving
- Ability to provide efficient and elegant design solutions
- Ability to have a solid working relationship with clients and internal teams
If you checked the boxes above, then what are you waiting for? Email your cover letter, resume, and project samples to email@example.com
ESG is an equal opportunity employer committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff. People of color, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ individuals, and women are strongly encouraged to apply . People of all genders, orientations, abilities and cultural identities are welcome and encouraged to apply.
ESG Architecture & Design (ESG) is an award-winning architecture and interior design firm with a national practice in urban residential, hospitality, workplace environments, higher education, branding and graphic design. Since the company’s founding over three decades ago, ESG has helped clients create environments for community, business, and leisure by providing holistic, creative solutions to complex problems. The company’s mission is to enrich the built environment beyond architecture and buildings; to deliver the superior, the timeless, the memorable and the unique; and to design environments that capture the human spirit and uplift our lives.
At ESG, everyone is welcome.
We appreciate and value differences among our team, clients, partners and vendors, and in the communities where we live and conduct business. As an inclusive workplace, we encourage bringing your authentic and whole selves to work.
Extraordinary Benefits to Match Your Extraordinary Talents
We understand that you are more than the work you do. We’re comprised of parents, athletes, techies, outdoor enthusiasts, makers, foodies, neat freaks, pet lovers, go getters, social butterflies, introverts and so much more. We want people that work at ESG to feel supported and empowered in all the right ways. Benefits include:
- Environment: Inspired, Creative and Collaborative Co-workers
- Wellness: Work/life schedule flexibility, free on-site gym access, healthy snacks, stress (not so healthy) snacks, close proximity to river, stone arch bridge and park trails
- Internal Engagement: ESG JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, Inclusion), ESG Green (Sustainability), ESG Cares (Community), Mentorship (All Levels), Design Exchange (Internal Presentations), Design Collaboration (Inspiration, Dialogue, Support), Sports Leagues (Volleyball, Softball, Bowling, etc…)
- Pre-tax Transportation Benefits/Metro Transit Pass
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance packages
- Bonus and profit sharing
- 401K matching program